Neutrality, Bias & Polarization
Programming/Theoretical concepts in real life
Society & Politics
- You can’t change how the majority the people think, but you can try to understand why and utilize that understanding.
- If everyone stays neutral instead of trying to convince others, it would mean world peace.
- Nothing can be quantified without defining the time.
- To validate a theory, try to prove it wrong, and then defend it.
- One’s perspective changes, often without being noticed.
- Machines make changes abruptly while people change gradually.
- Things written in books have been thought over for more time, having more value.
- The gradient is more important than the initial value.
- Every outcome is the best outcome because it is the only outcome.