Neutrality, Bias & Polarization
Programming/Theoretical concepts in real life
- Questioning probability – Controlled probability theory
- Artists should lead productions, not the market researchers
- Nothing can be quantified without defining the time.
- To validate a theory, try to prove it wrong, and then defend it.
- One’s perspective changes, often without being noticed.
- Machines make changes abruptly while people change gradually.
- Things written in books have been thought over for more time, having more value.
- Technology should serve to compliment people, not to replace people.
- If everyone stays neutral instead of trying to convince others, it would mean world peace.