Contact me at zhuliangg11(at)gmail.com.
More about me:
- Patient: I am very very very patient with things.
- Independent: I like to be independent as much as possible. If something can be done without getting help from others, I will do it on my own.
- Task-oriented: I am good at completing specific tasks given to me, however I am not good at guessing the requirement.
- Quantifying: I like quantified things, such as rankings, scores, points.
- Joke: I like to joke about things and sometimes people take my jokes too seriously and I get into troubles.
- Contradictory perspectives: I like to consider things from different stands(perspectives of people from different backgrounds), even if some of them are contradictory to mine.
- Perfection, forever: I like things that are perfect or work forever, without the need to amend them. e.g. time format as 29/Apr/2014AD.
- Own principles: I follow principles that I could justify by myself, and expect others to follow them as well.
- Protect the weak: I find it natural to help the weaker party or side, regardless of the situation.
- Ontological arrogance: I demonstrate ontological arrogance, according someone who talked to me.
- Myopic: I am not good at getting the bigger picture or thinking of long-term goals.
- Pretend to be good: I find it hard to admit that I am not good at something even though I know it.
- I am interesting enough for you to read until this part of the page 🙂
- I got an E grade for General Paper (GP, a subject for comprehension and essay writing) during high school prelim exam for having “disturbing thoughts” against the elderly in my essay, but eventually I got an A for the A Levels GP, during which I argued why economic progress is more important than human rights.
- I suggested CSS fixes to stackoverflow and phabricator.
- I got myself a granted patent (US 9519698 B1) on visualization when interning at IBM.
- My handle, paradite is a mashup of paradise and parasite. Depending on your personality and mood, you may read it as different words.